New Look Website: Please Read
After consultation with parents we have refreshed our website and added in some new features to ensure we continue to provide a good service through our website.
- In the Contact Us section, students and parents will find access to every member of staff’s email address.
- Our new month planner makes it easier to see at a glance what activities are going on. There is the option to scroll ahead and we also have a separate term date area so that parents can check the term dates for this academic year and the 2012-13 academic year.
- All curriculum and course information is now situated under the curriculum tab. (accessible from the home page).
- A newsletter archive has been installed with links back to every edition of In Press (This can be found under the About The Academy tab on the home page).
- All Session 4 activities for the current term are listed under the Student Information Tab.
- The popular Radiowaves site is available under the Student Services tab.
- An examination timetable is listed under the Student Services tab and the rules for exams can be found under the Curriculum Tab.
- Our Prospectuses can be downloaded from the link in the About The Academy tab
- Please note the catering balances has been renamed Student accounts (and sits under the Student Information tab).
- Wisepay is under Parent information.
Students should make themselves aware of the new navigation features on the home page. The Academy email system and portal are still accessible in the left hand side navigation bar.
Under the Student Information tab students can access their balance of their card. (under Student Accounts) use the Sharp Reporting System and also log onto Radiowaves.
Please note: If you have trouble viewing the new website press Ctrl F5 on your computer/laptop. This will update the screen immediately.
If anyone has any queries about navigation please email Sarah Ward on email@example.com