You can use the library catalogue to:
- check your current and past loans
- search which resources the library holds and where they’re located
- access lists of verified curriculum relevant weblinks
- reserve books
- write and record reviews
- watch author videos and book trailers
- view reading recommendations
- suggest books for the library to purchase
To view our Library Catalogue click here .
Student usernames are swipecard numbers i.e. 37000
Staff usernames are CBA IDs (i.e. AMMK)
Your password is your date of birth.
We use this format DDMMYYYY.
If you were born on the 1st January 2014 your password would be 01012014.
Passwords can be changed when you first login.
Please contact library staff if you have any problems using the catalogue.
Click here to watch a video guide to using the catalogue.
An app is available to allow access to the library catalogue anywhere, anytime. The app is called iMLS and it can be downloaded for free on both Apple and Android phones.