Unqualified Teacher Development
Unqualified Teacher Development and Assessment Only
Over the last few years schools have increasingly diversified the approaches they take to supporting unqualified teachers in the classroom and where appropriate helping them to move towards qualified teacher status.
We provide these new staff with a range of support and training to ensure that time with us is successful. If you choose to join us you will be provided with:
- A dedicated mentor to help support you throughout your training.
- You will be observed as part of the whole academy quality assurance process and your mentor will also observe your teaching as part of the coaching process.
- Support to plan your own lessons and prepare resources as you develop towards qualified teaching status.
- Access to IRIS connect to film parts of your lessons so you can reflect on the impact of teaching strategies on learning.
- A range of different CPD will be available to you including twilight sessions and observations of other staff.
- Second school experience.