Policies and other information
Corby Business Academy adheres to all policies set by Brooke Weston Trust. Click here for information.
Specifically, please find below linked policies:
- For the Home Learning Guidance document, please click here.
- For the Provider Access policy statement, please click here.
- For the Exclusions arrangement policy, please click here.
- For the Charging and Remissions policy, please click here.
- For the Complaints Policy, further information can be found on our Complaints page by clicking here. For the BWT policy, please click here.
- For the Equalities Policy, please click here.
- For details of the amount of time off taken by staff who are union officials across Brooke Weston Trust, please click here.
Corby Business Academy follows the Brooke Weston Trust behaviour policy. Detailed information about how this is applied to Corby Business Academy can be found here. Our Unit Provision specific Behaviour Policy can be found here. Please click here to view the Academy's Annex to the Home School Agreement that has been created im response to COVID-19.