The Sixth Form is characterised by:
- Ambitious leadership and management which embodies the Academy’s aim that everyone will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- High aspirational targets for all students.
- Close monitoring and information to ensure high quality levels of achievement.
- Courses which reflect our business and enterprise specialism and which are appropriate to the needs of students.
- Rigorous and innovative standards of teaching and learning.
- Structured support to enable all students to achieve their maximum potential.
- Independent, high quality career education and guidance so that students are encouraged to aim high.
- A range of enrichment opportunities to promote personal, spiritual and cultural development.
- Excellent accommodation and access to local, national and international business environments.